Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Rain, rain, go away

It's September - which means RAIN.

Ginger is supposed to get delivered to her new home today -- as long as the roads are still open. It rained off and on all day yesterday; not so hard, but enough to make everything wet. Unfortunately, it's rained much harder in other places nearby, and the forecast has rain through the weekend until early next week.

John's adoption event in Chama this weekend may get rained out. Fingers crossed there is some clear sky and some horses get adopted!!

I'm supposed to drive out from here Friday morning to fly to St. Louis. Fingers crossed the road conditions are passable. Otherwise I have to deal with flight changes and that whole mess. Obviously that means the universe is telling me I need to stay at Mustang Camp longer :) Going to miss the horses the people and the environment so much... Civilization here I come! Eventually...

Leaving Mustang Camp means one more thing -- I won't be doing daily (well, I should stop kidding myself - more like every 2-3 days...) blog posts anymore. I plan on doing one more "formal" post to wrap up the summer, but I think that will be the end of this blog. Although I didn't plan it this way, I hope that this blog can be a valuable resource to potential interns/volunteers/etc. interested in coming to Mustang Camp to get an idea of the great work Pat and John are doing here in Largo Canyon -- and what life will be like once they get here!

No comments: