Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

So much to do, so little time.

There is so much I still want to do before I leave.

Here's a little checklist:
  • ☐ Visit Davis one last time and say goodbye to everyone still there.
  • ☐ Visit Chico and spend a day with Kaitlyn and Gatsby.
  • ☑ Spend as much time at the beach as possible.
  • ☑ Love on my puppies a lot.
  • ☐ PACK!
  • ☐ Other things I am definitely forgetting and will instantly regret when I arrive in Australia.

Greyhound Rock, the beach's namesake.
Yesterday the dogs and I were kicked out of the house so people could come fix a rat infestation. I packed up the dogs and the boyfriend and took a day trip to Greyhound Rock in Davenport, CA. Since my dogs are a little special, they can't go to normal beaches with other humans and dogs, so we find nice secluded hidden gems so they can play to their hearts content (safely).

Running backwards, or punting the dog?






The dogs had so much fun. Tiffy's definitely getting old though, so we mostly ran around with Benji while Tiffy followed nearby sniffing the vegetation and trying to eat anything she could put in her mouth. All in all, I'm going to miss the beach. Sort of funny to say since I'm moving to Australia - which everybody associates with beaches and surfing and scuba diving... but Bendigo is 2 hours from the beach so I don't see myself taking quite as many improptu beach adventures.

Looking adorable...
Love my bug. And we're matching!


Tiffy was sooooo tired by the end of the day.

No comments: