Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Meet Audrey

It's Easter Holiday, which is also mid-semester break. Students get one week off from classes, and the University is closed for Good Friday, and also the following Monday and Tuesday.

Turns out basically EVERYTHING was closed for Good Friday - including the grocery store...

Luckily, I have a small fuzzy warm monster to keep me busy the next couple days. This is Audrey, Pauleen's 4 month old Lagotto puppy who has come to stay with me and learn about life off of the farm. It's been a lot of fun having a puppy around - I forgot about all the crazy mischief puppies get into! Today, I went downtown to the pet store (which was luckily open for 4 hours this weekend) and picked up some rope toys and rawhide chews for poor Audrey who is teething and needs toys other than her stuffies.

So far, she's been rolling around on the ground chewing on her rawhide for over an hour. She seems happy, and I don't have to be upset at her for wanting to chew on the walls or bed frame!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have to ask Pauleen to let you bring Audrey to me ��