Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Dusting off the camera...


This weekend, I took my baby DSLR out for the first time in a long while. Pauleen and I have been planning to take photos of the dogs for a few weeks now, but we've always either forgotten or run out of time.

This past Sunday, I finally got a chance to shoot some dogs - and I'm pretty happy with how some of the photos turned out! Of course, Miss Audrey is still the cutest one...

It was hard picking just a few favorites, but here we are:

Gabby the Destroyer, looking very innocent.

Baxter just had a haircut and is looking SO handsome and all grown up!

She's obviously the cutest one.

Danny-boy, who we picked up from NSW a few weeks back.

Princess Louie (actually her real name is Lulu)

Candy - and her beloved frisbee

No comments: