Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Where are the pictures of fish???

We've been back from the conference for a full week now. It's been a bit of a crazy week trying to get all caught up after a whole week away. Still not quite there yet, but today has been a much welcomed day of recharging (read as: didn't change out of PJs all day)...

As promised, I have one more day in Cairns to share - arguably the best day in Cairns! Our last day, we booked a trip out to snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef. What a magical place.

I didn't bring along my DSLR because it would have been pretty useless, but luckily Nick had a fancy waterproof camera and I've stolen some of his underwater pictures. It was absolutely incredible!!


I could have stayed forever...

Lots of coral, lots of fish

Such pretty colors

There were a bunch of enormous chubby sea cucumbers  

Nick even took a picture of me snorkeling :)

Hello beautiful parrot fish

A GIANT clam!

Shark!!!!
Nick even captured some cool videos. I've only chosen to upload a short clip from one of them:

No comments: