Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Pat's heading off

Missed a post last night - Pat was borrowing my laptop to make some final touch-ups on the powerpoint presentation she is giving at the 50th Annual Animal Behavior Society conference this weekend. We will have a couple days without her here -- hoping everything goes smoothly!
Pat actually took her presentation and did a voice recording and stuck that on Youtube. It's an interesting short overview of a lateralization study she has conducted: http://youtu.be/Wlcz6y42eUI

The new horses are settling in. I would post pictures but I left my camera in the dining room tonight and I am now afraid of walking around outside in the dark without long sleeves and long pants and socks and shoes on. I guess I'll wait to do introductions until I have the pictures up. They are doing so great though! Especially proud of the two older wild mustangs that came with this group and are having a harder time with the adjustment.

More tomorrow after I upload pictures. Bedtime for now, another busy day tomorrow -- no such thing as weekends here at Mustang Camp!

No comments: